- Dublin City Schools Family Night October 3, 2016
- No School - Teacher Conference Time or Conference Comp Time October 17, 2016
- PTO Meeting October 19, 2016 at 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Ann Simpson Davis Middle School, 2400 Sutter Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43016, USA
- No School - Techer Prof Dev Day November 8, 2016
- PTO Meeting November 16, 2016 at 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm Ann Simpson Davis Middle School, 2400 Sutter Pkwy, Dublin, OH 43016, USA
Click on the link below the view the meeting minutes from our first PTO meeting of the year. These minutes can also be found on the dmspto.org website.
Davis PTO is looking for library volunteers for our amazing school library and media center! Volunteers will help at the front desk and help kids find the books and resources they need. Any time you can give is greatly appreciated. Please contact Mindy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 740-972-9765 for more information or to sign up!
Tonight is our first PTO meeting of the school year. We’ll be presenting the budget for this year, so now is the time for your voice to be heard. Listed below is the meeting agenda.
Hope you can join us!
Introductions and Welcome – Mindy Yocum
Principal’s Report – Tracey Deagle
Treasurer’s presentation of the 2016-2017 PTO budget – Renea Dunmire
Review of current fundraising
Committee Reports – Committee Leaders
- School Store
- Spirit Wear
- Supply Sale
President’s Report – Mindy Yocum
Review of Executive Board and Committee Leadership Status
- Upcoming events
- Orchestra Open House – Tuesday August 30 – 6:00pm
- Davis Book Fundraiser ends – September 6
- Parent Teacher Conference Night – Tuesday September 20 – 4:00-7:00
Please come out and support the Dublin Taiko Group and Germain Ford at the Drive 4UR Community event this Sunday, August 28 at Davis Middle School. Donate just 20 minutes of your time for a no pressure test drive between 11am and 2:30 pm and the Dublin Taiko Group will receive $20. For more information visit https://www.facebook.com/events/509827365883629/ or see the flyer in the link below.
The 6th grade mixer (Thursday, August 25th) will be held during the school day, not after school. No after school pick-up required.