2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
See the three (3) grant requests below:
Below are the PTO Grant submission instructions and timeline.
Greetings Davis Teachers and Staff,
The Davis PTO is excited to be able to support Davis teachers and staff by setting aside funds for grant requests. This form is intended to provide you with a timeline for grant request submissions, review, funding and spending along with the actual form you will use to request a grant.
Grants you are requesting through this process will be reviewed this school year (2017-2018), approved through the PTO board review process, and have funds set aside for the following school year (2018-2019). Approved grants are to be purchased at the start of the 2018-2019 school year.
A Summary of the Grant Timeline:
- March 2 through March 23– Grant request submission window
- Friday April 6 – PTO Executive Committee to review all submissions
- Upon submission, grant requests will be posted on the PTO blog.
- Wednesday May 9th – Presentation of the grant requests and voting on the grant requests by the PTO, during the scheduled PTO meeting.
- May 11th – Communication to the teachers/staff
- August 17 through September 14 – Receipts to be turned in to the PTO Treasurer for reimbursement
To submit a grant request, fill out page 2 of this document and email the completed form and any accompanying information to PTO Co-President (email@example.com) or PTO Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for all that you do for our kids, and we look forward to receiving and reviewing your grant requests.
– Davis PTO