2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Dear Davis Teachers, Administrators and Staff,
We hope this letter finds you in good spirits, anticipating a strong finish to the school year and preparing for a well-deserved summer break. The Davis PTO is excited to support Davis Teachers, Administrators and Staff through our Grant Request Program. This document includes the grant timeline, eligibility requirements and the submission form.
Update: Grants requested through this process will be reviewed this school year (Fall 2021). Pending approval, funds are automatically set aside for this school year (Spring 2022).
- Monday, August 18th – Friday, October 15th: Grant proposal submission window
- Friday, October 18th: PTO Executive Board submission review
- Wednesday, October 27th: Presentation of grant proposals to the PTO
- Wednesday, October 27th: Vote on grant proposals at the final PTO meeting
- Friday, November 5th: Grant approval and Award amount communicated to Awardees
- TBD: Checks disbursed to Awardees. Pending requested amount, the award may disburse in a 50:50 split. You will be notified if this method is required.
Proposals must be submitted or co-submitted by a Davis Middle School Teacher, Administrator or Staff Member; Funds must be used to benefit Davis Middle School Students, Families and Staff; Even if you received PTO funds in the past, the form must be submitted for the new school year.
To submit a grant proposal, complete the attached form during the submission window. Submit any additional documentation (i.e. receipts or invoices from the prior year) to the PTO Email Account – email@example.com – with the Club/Activity Name in the Subject line. Estimated time of completion is one hour. New and innovative ideas are welcome.
Thank you for everything you do for our kids! We look forward to receiving and reviewing your grant proposals.