DAVIS MIDDLE SCHOOL PARENT-TEACHER ORGANIZATION GRANT REQUEST 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR
Greetings Davis Teachers and Staff,
The Davis PTO is excited to be able to support Davis teachers and staff by setting aside funds for grant requests. This form is intended to provide you with a timeline for grant request submissions, review, funding and spending along with the actual form you will use to request a grant.
Grants you are requesting through this process will be reviewed this school year (2016-2017), approved through the PTO board review process, and have funds set aside for the following school year (2017-2018). Approved grants are to be purchased at the start of the 2017-2018 school year.
A Summary of the Grant Timeline:
- Wednesday February 15 through Wednesday March 8– Grant request submission window
- Friday March 10 – PTO Executive Committee to review all submissions
- Wednesday March 15 – Presentation of the grant requests to the PTO at the PTO meeting
- April 19 – Voting on the grant requests by the PTO at the PTO meeting
- April 24 – Communication to the teachers/staff
- August 17 through September 14 – Receipts to be turned in to the PTO Treasurer for reimbursement
To submit a grant request, fill out page 2 of this document and email the completed form and any accompanying information to the PTO President (firstname.lastname@example.org) and PTO Treasurer (email@example.com).
Thank you for all that you do for our kids, and we look forward to receiving and reviewing your grant requests.
– Mindy Yocum, Davis PTO President
Davis PTO Grant Request Form for 2017-2018 School Year (PDF version)
Davis PTO Grant Request Form for 2017-2018 School Year (Word version)