GRANT Request Window has closed for the 2019-20 School Year.
Stay tuned for information about the 2020-21 School Year.
2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
Below are the Grant instructions for Davis Teachers and Staff:
Greetings Davis Teachers and Staff,
The Davis PTO is excited to be able to support Davis teachers and staff by setting aside funds for grant requests. This form is intended to provide you with a timeline for grant request submissions, review, funding and spending along with the actual form you will use to request a grant.
Grants you are requesting through this process will be reviewed this school year (2018-2019), approved through the PTO board review process, and have funds set aside for the following school year (2019-2020). Approved grants are to be purchased at the start of the 2019-2020 school year.
A Summary of the Grant Timeline:
- Wednesday February 13 through Friday March 8– Grant request submission window
- Friday March 15 – PTO Executive Committee to review all submissions
- Wednesday March 20 – Presentation of the grant requests to the PTO at the PTO meeting
- April 17 – Voting on the grant requests by the PTO at the PTO meeting
- April 24 – Communication to the teachers/staff
- August 14 through September 11 – Receipts to be turned in to the PTO Treasurer for reimbursement
To submit a grant request, fill out page 2 of this document and email the completed form and any accompanying information to the PTO President (Tiffanydesilva76@gmail.com) and PTO Treasurer (email@example.com).
Thank you for all that you do for our kids, and we look forward to receiving and reviewing your grant requests.
– Davis PTO