We have selected a World’s Finest Chocolate Sale for this year’s school-wide fundraiser. Students are required to have parent/guardian signed permission slips before they can bring home chocolate. A few other important details:
- The chocolate sale ends Tuesday, September 8th!
- There will be even more prizes as we wrap up our school wide fundraiser. Thank you all for your fantastic participation.
- If you have any questions about the fundraiser, please email Collette Tucker, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Prizes will be available for pickup at the office.
- To reach our fundraising goal, we are asking that all students sell at least 2 cases of chocolate each and of course we welcome and encourage more. All students that sell 1 case of chocolate will be eligible to participate in a Davis tailgate for the Scioto homecoming game- during school hours on September 18 th !! There will be food trucks, Kona Ice, visits from Scioto football players, cheerleaders and band. Your student doesn’t want to miss out on this unique opportunity.
- We have reminded the students, sell to close neighbors, friends and family, have mom and dad take a box to work, but please no selling to strangers!