First and foremost, welcome to 2016!
Please join us in the Library Media Center on Wednesday January 20 at noon for our next PTO meeting. Along with other important PTO updates, we will hear from Mrs. Cheryl Angel (Media Center Specialist) about the exciting plans for updates and improvements to the library’s media center. A full agenda for the upcoming PTO meeting is below.
Also ATTACHED HERE is a flyer advertising the upcoming PERC program on February 11 called Bully-Proofing Youth. If you haven’t had a chance to see Jim Bisenius speak before, it’s worth your time. He’s a great speaker and PERC has sponsored his presentations a number of times.
Please let us know if you have any questions!
Daniel Zupnick (email@example.com) and Mindy Yocum (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Davis PTO Co-Presidents
- Wednesday February 3 – parent/teacher conference night
- Thursday February 11 – PERC event – Bully-Proofing Youth
- Friday February 12 – PTO-sponsored Canteen
- Monday February 15 – no school, Presidents Day
Upcoming PTO Meeting Agenda:
Wednesday January 20, 2016
- Welcome/Introductions – Daniel Zupnick
- Media Center Presentation – Mrs. Cheryl Angel (Media Center Specialist)
- Principal’s Report – Dr. Tracey Deagle
- Review of important dates, events and updates for parents
- Treasurer’s report – Satish Pattisam
- Review of current budget report, vote and approval of report
- Secretary’s report – Noreen Marando
- Review of November meeting minutes, vote and approval of minutes
- Committee Reports – Daniel Zupnick, Committee Leaders
- Any committee leaders wishing to provide an update
- Review current list of committee openings
- President’s Report – Daniel Zupnick
- Reminder – PTO communications changed starting 2016
- PTO Presidents December meeting notes (PTO/district purchasing responsibilities, technology philosophy)
- Upcoming events
- New Business – PTO Board
- Old Business – PTO Board