We are excited about our Fundraiser this month and thought we would add some lighthearted fun to each Fundraiser Friday!
Here’s a few fun facts about: Davis PTO Officers.
- Megen Lefferts, Secretary
- I love to dance and wish I would have been a mascot!
- My family and I have dance parties…!
- One of my favorite things to do are toe touches off of the diving board!
- I actually LOVE to clean!
- Melinda Norfleet, Co-President
- I grew up on a farm in Hocking Hills.
- Ran a marathon – no sweat…
- I swam with sharks!
- I used to teach Middle School!
- Sarah Smith, VP/Co-President Elect (“Better Together” Fundraiser Chair!)
- My top 3 movies of all time all involve football (Remember the Titans, Varsity Blues, The Blind Side)!
- I have known my best friend for 42 years, we met on the Kindergarten bus and I talk to her almost every single weekday morning.
- Cleveland is my most favorite city on earth and I am a huge Browns fan (even during the 0-16 moments).
- I love cold weather and snow…the more snow the better. There is NEVER enough snow for me!
- Jill Nagy-Reynolds, Treasurer
- I was in the Peace Corps in Romania from 1999 to 2001.
- I enjoy learning about different cultures, especially through food!
- I love learning about types of plants and flowers that benefit pollinators.
- I LOVE Halloween!!
- Tiffany Marr, Co-President
- Born and raised in a government town in Tennessee known as “The Secret City” during the Manhattan Project of World War II.
- I bleed ORANGE (and Scarlet) – A Tennessee Alum happily fashioned in Buckeyes!
- My husband and I are movie buffs! But, if you and I are ever on a game show together, my absolute favorite movie is “The Five Heartbeats” – Hands Down!
- In college, a group of us traveled to Omaha for a once-in-a-lifetime meeting with Warren Buffett. A decade later, I wrote him a letter (old school pen and paper!) about some of the work I was involved in…and he wrote me back!
We are Better Together!